Official Auburn Responsive Template
February 5, 2016 - Fixed some accessibility issues; specifically, the search box, main logo, and back-to-top icon.
February 3, 2015 - The Boostrap CDN has failed on two different occasions for extended periods of time; therefore, we will will host thse files locally:
Font Awesome 4.3.0
Font Awesome 3.2.1
July 8, 2014 - Bootstrap has been updated from 3.0.0 > 3.2.0. Font Awesome has been updated from 3.2.1 > 4.1.0. jQuery has been updated from 1.9.0 > 2.1.1.
Feel free to use this Boostrap-based template for your own web designs.Remember to point to the Auburn CDNs and this copy of default.min.css/js. Any changes to the template should be done if your local copy of the assests directory. If something should be added to the master default.min.css/js let me know and I'll add it.
One Template to Rule Them All
- To remove the sidebar, leave the contents of
<div class="sidebar-content"></div>empty (white-space is fine).
- To make the page 100% width, change the class of
- To make the sidebar white, like this page, add the class "sidebar-white"
<div id="sidebar" class="col-sm-3 sidebar sidebar-white">
- Blue-Sidebar Example
- White-Sidebar Example
- No-Sidebar Example
- Full-Width, Blue-Sidebar Example
- Full-Width, White-Sidebar Example
- Full-Width, No-Sidebar Example
Last Updated: February 5, 2016